Activity and function of the Cell
- Construction of Tube Well Platform with Soak Pit & magic pit @1 unit per Sansad for recharging the ground water.
- Hospital campus Cleanliness drive in 42 Bedded Hospital twice in a week.
- Sansad wise Village Health Sanitation Nutrition Committee meeting for grass root awareness generation.
- Repairing & Cleanliness of Educational Institution Toilet at Primary (3028nos), High (117nos) and Higher Secondary (982nos) approx.
- Repairing & Cleanliness of ICDS Center Toilet (7300nos) approx.
- Cleanliness of Community Sanitary complex (147nos).
- Installation of incinerator (High and Higher secondary schools at Bongaon Sub-Division at the 1st phase) (11 Schools already identified).
- Nirmal Vidyalay Saptaha Udjapon.
- Construction of customized Community Sanitary Complex (CCSC) During our survey at the CSCs already constructed, it was learnt that most of those are temporarily defunct due to lack of proper maintenance. We felt that a profitable maintenance policy to be taken for the smooth running of those CSCs, which leads us to formulate Customized Community Sanitary Complex which consists of a model CSC with running water source, electric connection, submersible pump and a maintenance room with equipped tools. The CCSC will be managed by local SHGs, who may run some other activities also to make entire project viable.
- Supplementary fund for SLWM (beyond 20 Lakh) in respect to one model scheme at Rajarhat.
- Distribution of Hygienic kit during observance of Mahila Jagriti Dibas.
- Innovative IEC by drawing foot stepping from toilet to Hand wash point and from there to MDM shed. Wall writing at ODF plus oath at every schools and oath taking during prayer.
- Survey work for water spot source ( approx 9700 no of PHE tube well to be covered ).
- Solid and Liquid Waste Management: We started the Rural Level Solid & Liquid waste management; we already started this project with the production of bio- fertilizer at Podra (Rajarhat Block), Sindrani (Bagdah Block). We may complete another below mentioned project with in March’ 2018 Ghorarasah- Kulingram (Basirhat- II Block), Chotto-Jagulia (Barasat – I Block), Ichapur – I (Gaighata Block) Kampa-Chakla (Barrackpore – I Block), Koniara-II (Bagdah Block) & Akaipur (Bongaon Block)
- Convergence with another departments PHE for water testing and the installation of Water ATM in Arsenic contaminated area, Drinking Water source survey & lab test.
Convergence with MGNREGA for construction of Tube well Platform & Soak Pit, SLWM Project, distribution of hygiene kits on Mahila Jagriti Dibas. Convergence with School Education Department for awareness programme of Menstrual health & Hygiene , setup of Sanitary napkin vending machine & incinerator, observance of Nirmal Vidyalaya Saptaha & Nirmal Vidyalaya Puraskar, Hand Washing events. Convergence with Health & Family Welfare Department in respect of executing Kaya Kalp.
Scheme wise target and achievement
- We completed the construction of Individual House Hold Latrines as per Base Line Survey, 2012 for the constriction status report link is attached http://sbm.gov.in
Officials and Staffs
|01||Sri Sudipta Bhattacharjee||District Coordinator||-||-|
|02||Sri Gaurab Guha||Assistant District Coordinator (General)||-||-|
|03||Md. Arif Billah||Assistant District Coordinator (Technical)||-||-|