|Name of the Officer-in- charge||
Ashis Maity, W.B.A.&A.S, Treasury Officer,
Barasat Treasury - II
Office of the District Magistrate & Collector,
Ground Floor, Barasat, North 24 Parganas
Kolkata - 700124
Phone: 033-2584-6273 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Phone: 033-2584-6274 [email@example.com]
Services for Citizens/Public Services/Schemes
- Public Service rendered :
- Whom to contact for queries / clarification / grievance :
- Referral website link of Department :
1. Payment of Pension/Family Pension.
2. Resolution of pension related issues.
3. Processing of annually submitted Life Certificates.
4. Sale of Court Fee and Non-Judicial Stamp to public above Rs 5000/- denomination.
1. Treasury Officer,
2. Additional Treasury Officer, (Pension)
3. Additional Treasury Officer, (Cheque)
Success Story/Case Study/any Unique Initiative
- Barasat Treasury-II has ensured timely disposal of pension cases in an effective and transparent manner to 32,000 pensioners/Family pensioners (approx) every month and transfer of the amount of pension directly to the beneficiary bank account on the 1st day of the next month based on the authorities from the AG (A&E) WB, DPPG and Others if any.
- During the Financial Year 2020-21 Barasat Treasury-II generated Government Revenue from sale of Court fee and Non-Judicial Stamp amounting to approximately Rs20.75 crores.
- On a monthly average Barasat Treasury-II disburses Monthly pension and other pension related benefits approximately amounting to Rs 80 Crores.
- As a public service rending office, Treasury officials and staff have ensured a hassle free and transparent process of resolution of issues faced by the pensioner.