|Name of the Officer-in- charge||
Bikram Chatterjee, WBCS(Exe) , DY.SECRETARY, North 24 Parganas Zilla Parishad.
|Office Address||North 24 Parganas Zilla Parishad, Rishi Bamkim Sarani, Barasat, Kolkata-124|
Phone No : 033 25846361
Email id :- email@example.com
Services for Citizens/Public Services/Schemes
- Roles of the Department :
- Public Health promotion among the community through continuous awareness and capacity building of PRI members and community at large
- Vector Borne Diseases Control through regular House to House survey, awareness generation and regular environmental cleanliness.
- AYUSH Medical Officer under State Budget head for providing alternative curative health service among unserved rural area.
- AYUSH Medical Officer under NRHM head for providing alternative curative health service among unserved rural area.
- Name of the Scheme/Service :
- Provide alternative curative health service through AYUSH Medical Practitioners
- Community awareness and community participation through Village Health Sanitation and Nutrition Committee (VHSNC)
- Regular House hold level awareness and monitoring for developing good health practice and developing health seeking behaviour
- Environmental Cleanliness through ensuring regular community cleanliness.
- Regular monitoring of public health status through different level of monitoring mechanism like 4th Saturday meeting at GP level, 2nd Tuesday meeting at PS level and DLMT meeting at District level
- Eligibility :
All rural people are eligible to get these benefits/services
- Whom to contact for queries/clarification/grievance :
Gram Panchayat Level : Pradhan and Secretary of the Gram Panchayat
Panchayat Samity Level : Jt Block Development Officer
Gram Panchayat Level : Public Health Programme Coordinator, 033 25846378
- Statistical achievement of last FY : (2020-2021):
Received : 2133.09 (lakh)
Expenditure : 2051.6 (lakh)
Achievement in percentage : 96%
- Referral website link of Department :